Worth Probst


Worth Probst  (AOP Today)

(Birthday 1/23/39)

Corona del Mar, California

(Email)


Worth began his career in sales and sales management at Xerox Corporation. In 1975, he founded University Copy Systems, which grew to be one of the largest independent Canon dealers in the United States. As president of one of the premier color copier resellers in the US, Probst recognized the need for color RIP solutions to service his customers. Dissatisfied with the alternatives, Probst founded Colorbus in 1990. Colorbus grew to become one of the world’s largest and most successful manufacturers of color printing solutions.


Worth still lives in beautiful Corona del Mar!  Before Corona del Mar, he lived in Palm Desert and Kirkland, Washington and in Newport Beach, CA. He recently told me, "I have 4 grandkids but they live in Washington and Alaska so I don't see them that often".  "I don't "work" anymore but, do invest which is increasingly difficult".  "I am part of the older single generation having a great time and luckily still healthy".  "Major challenge is my deteriorating golf game but, I was never very good anyway".  Email Worth at the above  email address.


No comments: