CopyCorporation
In 1989, Copy Corporation became part of ALCO Office Products, where I remained and continued to operate the company until 1996. That same year, Joyce and I entered the water purification industry, and in 2002 our company merged with Quench USA.
In 1995, we sold our two Louisville radio stations, WFIA and KISS 104.
In 2000, I was honored to become Mayor of our hometown, Pewee Valley, Kentucky.
In 2020 we sold our thirty year residential rental property business.
We both have enjoyed retirement, it has allowed me to pursue a lifelong interest in writing. I have authored Life Is a Song and A Father's Love, and I am currently completing my third book, Whispering Hope: The Mystery of Neon Rose.
Joyce and I have three children, six grandchildren, and one beautiful great-granddaughter. We enjoy a slower pace of life, spending time with our family, traveling, and sharing our love of classic automobiles and fine art.



No comments:
Post a Comment